- PRACE Project Access – 10th Call for Proposals
For an overview of the projects awarded under the Calls below as well as under PRACE Preparatory Access, go here
Call for Proposals for 10th PRACE Project Access
The 10th Call for proposals for PRACE Project Access (Tier-0) is open from 10 September 2014, 12:00 (noon) CEST, until 22 October 2014, 12.00 (noon) CEST.
The 10th PRACE Regular Call for Proposals yielded 127 eligible proposals of which 48 were awarded for a total of close to 1.0 thousand million core hours. For more information see the press release here.
Five Tier-0 machines were available:
- “Curie”, Bull Bullx cluster (GENCI@CEA, France)
- “Fermi”, IBM Blue Gene/Q (CINECA, Italy)
- “Hornet” – Cray XC40 (GCS@HLRS, Germany)
- “MareNostrum”,IBM System X iDataplex (BSC, Spain)
- “SuperMUC”,IBM System X iDataplex (GCS@LRZ, Germany)