Find here the publications related to projects awarded in the PRACE 5th Project Access Call for Proposals.
- PRACE Project Access-5th Call for Proposals
Call for proposals for 5th PRACE Project Access and Multi-year Access (Tier-0) and synchronized DECI-9 Call (Tier-1)
This Call was open from 17 April 2012 until 30 May 2012, at 12:00 CEST
Six Tier-0 machines were available:
- IBM Blue Gene/Q “JUQUEEN” (GCS@Jülich, Germany)
- Bull Bullx cluster “CURIE” (GENCI@CEA, France)
- Cray XE6 “HERMIT” (GCS@HLRS, Germany)
- “SuperMUC” (GCS@LRZ, Germany)
- “MareNostrum” (BSC, Spain)
- “FERMI” (CINECA, Italy)
The Tier-1 HPC systems are IBM Blue Gene/Q and Blue Gene/P, Cray XT and XE, IBM Power 6, range of large clusters including GPU resources, available from Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Finland, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Norway, Poland, Sweden, The Netherlands, Serbia, Spain, Switzerland, Turkey, and United Kingdom. For the Press Release go here
The joint Call for Proposals can be found here.
Find below the allocations of the PRACE 5th Project Access Call (in alphabetical order of the name of the project leader).