- PRACE Project Access – 6th Call for Proposals
Call for proposals for 6th PRACE Project Access
This call was open from 18 September 2012 until 14 November 2012, noon, 12.00 CET.
The Call received 88 applications for time on one or more of the 6 PRACE systems offered. For more information see the press release here.
Six Tier-0 machines were available:
- IBM Blue Gene/Q “JUQUEEN” (GCS@Jülich, Germany)
- Bull Bullx cluster “CURIE” (GENCI@CEA, France)
- Cray XE6 “HERMIT” (GCS@HLRS, Germany)
- IBM System X iDataplex “SuperMUC” (GCS@LRZ, Germany)
- IBM System X iDataplex “MareNostrum” (BSC, Spain)
- IBM Blue Gene/Q “FERMI” (CINECA, Italy)
The 6th Call Terms of Reference can be found here
The 6th Call Technical Guidelines for Applicants can be found here