Find below the allocations of the PRACE 6th Project Access Call (in alphabetical order of the name of the project leader).
- PRACE Project Access-6th Call for Proposals
Call for proposals for 6th PRACE Project Access
This call was open from 18 September 2012 until 14 November 2012, noon, 12.00 CET.
Six Tier-0 machines were available:
- IBM Blue Gene/Q “JUQUEEN” (GCS@Jülich, Germany)
- Bull Bullx cluster “CURIE” (GENCI@CEA, France)
- Cray XE6 “HERMIT” (GCS@HLRS, Germany)
- IBM System X iDataplex “SuperMUC” (GCS@LRZ, Germany)
- IBM System X iDataplex “MareNostrum” (BSC, Spain)
- IBM Blue Gene/Q “FERMI” (CINECA, Italy)
The 6th Call Terms of Reference can be found here
The 6th Call Technical Guidelines for Applicants can be found here