- PRACE Project Access – 8th Call for Proposals
Call for proposals for 8th PRACE Project Access
The 8th PRACE Call for Proposals for PRACE Project Access was open from 3 September 2013 until 15 October 2013, noon, 12:00 CET.
The 8th PRACE Regular Call for Proposals yielded 124 eligible proposals of which 44 were accepted. For more information see the press release here.
Six Tier-0 machines were available:
- “Curie”, Bull Bullx cluster (GENCI@CEA, France)
- “Fermi”, IBM Blue Gene/Q (CINECA, Italy)
- “Hermit”, Cray XE6 (GCS@HLRS, Germany)
- “JUQUEEN”, IBM Blue Gene/Q (GCS@Jülich, Germany)
- “MareNostrum”, IBM System X iDataplex (BSC, Spain)
- “SuperMUC”, IBM System X iDataplex (GCS@LRZ, Germany)