- PRACE Project Access – 9th Call for Proposals
Call for Proposals for 9th PRACE Project Access
The 9th Call for Proposals for PRACE Project Access was open from 12 February 2014 until 25 March, 12.00 (noon) CET.
The 9th PRACE Regular Call for Proposals yielded 128 eligible proposals of which 43 were awarded for a total of close to 1.2 thousand million core hours. For more information, see the press release here.
Six Tier-0 machines were available:
- IBM Blue Gene/Q “JUQUEEN” (GCS@Jülich, Germany)
- Bull Bullx cluster “CURIE” (GENCI@CEA, France)
- Cray XE6 “HERMIT” (GCS@HLRS, Germany)
- IBM System X iDataplex “SuperMUC” (GCS@LRZ, Germany)
- IBM System X iDataplex “MareNostrum” (BSC, Spain)
- IBM Blue Gene/Q “FERMI” (CINECA, Italy)