We are delighted to announce that the registration for the CompBioMed Conference is now officially open. The conference takes place on 25-27 September 2019 at the Institute of Engineering & Technology, Savoy Place, London, UK. The dedicated website for the conference can be found here:
We have 5 confirmed plenary speakers, 15 symposia, and an International Organising Committee of renowned experts. The confirmed plenary speakers are:
- Professor Andrew Hopkins, Exscientia Ltd
- Professor William L. Jorgensen, Yale University
- Professor Amanda Randles, Duke University
- Professor Anne M. Robertson, University of Pittsburgh
- Professor Oliver Röhrle, University of Stuttgart
The call for papers includes the possibility of publication within the Royal Society Interface Focus due for publication in March 2020. Our dedicated conference website address (firstname.lastname@example.org) will ensure that there is always someone available to answer questions and lend support.
Register before 15th May 2019 for the early bird discount!