Euro-Par is the prime European conference covering all aspects of parallel and distributed processing, ranging from theory to practice, rom small to the largest parallel and distributed systems and infrastructures, from fundamental computational problems to full-fledged applications, from architecture, compiler, language and interface design and implementation, to tools, support infrastructures, and application performance aspects.
Under the umbrella of Euro-Par, a workshop programme takes place on the first two days of the conference to provide a meeting point for researchers to discuss and exchange new ideas and hot topics related to parallel and distributed computing.
For scientists who what to contribute the Call for Workshop Papers http:/
- Auto-DaSP 3rd International Workshop on Autonomic Solutions for Parallel and Distributed Data Stream Processing
- COLOC 3rd Workshop on Data Locality
- Euro-EduPar 5th Workshop on Parallel and Distributed Computing Education for Undergraduate Students
- F2C-DP 3rd Workshop on Fog-to-Cloud Distributed Processing
- FPDAPP 2nd International Workshop on Future Perspective of Decentralised Applications
- HeteroPar 2019 17th International Workshop on Algorithms, Models and Tools for Parallel Computing on Heterogeneous Platforms
- HPCN High-Performance Computing and Networking in Aerospace Workshop
- LSDVE 7th Workshop on Large Scale Distributed Virtual Environments
- ParaMo International Workshop on Parallel Programming Models in High-Performance Cloud
- PDCLifeS 2nd Workshop on Parallel and Distributed Computing for Life Sciences: Algorithms, Methodologies and Tools
- PMACS Performance Monitoring and Analysis of Cluster Systems
- Resilience 2019 14th Workshop on Resiliency in High Performance Computing with Clouds, Grids, and Clusters
New at Euro-Par 2019 is the Poster Call http:/