- PRACE Project Access – 7th Call for Proposals
Call for proposals for 7th PRACE Project Access
The 7th PRACE Call for Proposals for Project Access was open from 13 February 2013 until 26 March 2013, noon, 12:00 CET.
An unprecedented number of 118 projects from top-level researchers from academia and industry requested time on one of the PRACE systems. Due to the larger size of the projects the competition was fierce and only a total of 42 proposals could be awarded, including the renewal of 7 multi-year projects. For more information, see the press release here.
Six Tier-0 machines were available:
- IBM Blue Gene/Q “JUQUEEN” (GCS@Jülich, Germany)
- Bull Bullx cluster “CURIE” (GENCI@CEA, France)
- Cray XE6 “HERMIT” (GCS@HLRS, Germany)
- IBM System X iDataplex “SuperMUC” (GCS@LRZ, Germany)
- IBM System X iDataplex “MareNostrum” (BSC, Spain)
- IBM Blue Gene/Q “FERMI” (CINECA, Italy)