Find below the allocations of the PRACE 7th Project Access Call (in alphabetical order of the name of the project leader).
- PRACE Project Access-7th Call for Proposals
Call for proposals for 7th PRACE Project Access
The 7th PRACE Call for Proposals for Project Access was open from 13 February 2013 until 26 March 2013, noon, 12:00 CET.
Six Tier-0 machines were available:
- IBM Blue Gene/Q “JUQUEEN” (GCS@Jülich, Germany)
- Bull Bullx cluster “CURIE” (GENCI@CEA, France)
- Cray XE6 “HERMIT” (GCS@HLRS, Germany)
- IBM System X iDataplex “SuperMUC” (GCS@LRZ, Germany)
- IBM System X iDataplex “MareNostrum” (BSC, Spain)
- IBM Blue Gene/Q “FERMI” (CINECA, Italy)