The Partnership of Advanced Computing in Europe (PRACE) seeks to recruit an Executive Assistant to join its office in Brussels.
PRACE is an international non-profit association with its seat in Brussels. The PRACE Research Infrastructure provides a persistent world-class high performance computing service for scientists and researchers from academia and industry in Europe.
1. Job Summary
Responsible to the Managing Director for assisting in this executive’s tasks: management of his/her secretariat, assisting the executive in running meetings of the organisation bodies, relay communication between the executive and the organisation staff or external contacts. He/she will work with the organisation team members and the organisation stakeholders, chiefly the PRACE Board of Directors, Council and Strategy Working Group.
2. Duties and Responsibilities Summary
- Provide Executive’s secretariat management such as calendar and contact management (in particular to the members of the organisation bodies), travel arrangements, screening and incoming and outgoing correspondence and communications.
- Ensure accurate correspondence and documents referencing
- Support the executive in sorting pending tasks and identifying priorities
- Schedule and organise the logistics for the meeting of the bodies of the organisation (chiefly Council, Board of Directors)
- Coordination of these meetings documentation preparation, and support the executive in orderly running the meeting
- Drafting accurate minutes and follow up of meeting
- Coordinate information concerning human resources
- Ensure the primary contact point to the executive
- Contribute to the establishment and upkeep of good business relationships with the organisation
3. Key Skills & Experience Required Summary
- Bachelor degree in executive assistant or similar
- At least 5 years’ experience in a similar position. Experience in a non-profit international organisation is an
- Outstanding knowledge of English both spoken and written. Fluent in French and Dutch.
- Sharp in capturing major lines of discussions including for unknown
- Proficient in advanced letter composition and executive-level
- Responsible attitude, understanding confidentiality conditions, service and solution oriented.
- Forward looking thinker, who actively seeks opportunities and suggests
- Naturally ensure mutual understanding with contacts and relay information accurately
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word, standard knowledge of the other Microsoft Office Suite components (mainly Excel, PowerPoint)
- Proficient in modern telecommunication systems (e-mail, phone, teleconference tools)
- Exhibit a positive work attitude, high productivity and a collaborative approach with other employees across an international
4. How to Apply
Applicants should send their cover letter and resume by e-mail to email@example.com by Friday 25 January 2019 EOB.
For further details please find the job description here.