PASC20 is the seventh edition of the PASC Conference series, an international and interdisciplinary platform for the exchange of competences in scientific computing and computational science, with a strong focus on methods, tools, algorithms, application challenges, and novel techniques and usage of high performance computing. The Conference is co-sponsored by the Association for Computing Machinery (ACM) and the PASC structuring project and it is managed by the Swiss National Supercomputing Centre (CSCS). Please download the flyer.
PASC20 will be held from June 29 to July 1, 2020 at the University of Geneva (Uni Mail), located in Geneva, Switzerland.
Call for Submissions
The PASC20 Organizing Team is pleased to announce that submissions are open for minisymposium, paper and poster contributions. We look forward to receiving your submissions through the online submission portal.
PASC20 welcomes submissions for minisymposium, paper, and poster contributions that demonstrate innovative research in scientific computing related to the following scientific domains:
- CHEMISTRY & MATERIALS
- LIFE SCIENCES (incl. but not limited to biophysics, genomics, bioinformatics, systems biology, neuroscience and computational biology)
- PHYSICS (incl. but not limited to astrophysics, cosmology, plasma modelling, QCD)
- CLIMATE & WEATHER
- SOLID EARTH DYNAMICS
- ENGINEERING (incl. but not limited to CFD, computational mechanics, computational engineering materials, turbulent flow)
- COMPUTER SCIENCE & APPLIED MATHEMATICS
- EMERGING APPLICATION DOMAINS (incl. but not limited to social sciences, finance)
Upcoming Submission Deadlines
- Papers: rolling, final deadline: 15 Dec 2019
- Minisymposia: 6 Dec 2019 (expression of interest), 17 Jan 2020 (full submission)
- Posters: 24 Jan 2020
Please check the full Submission Guidelines: https:/