Information on the Calls for Proposals for PRACE Project Access.
CET / CEST
PRACE publishes its Calls for Proposals for Project Access twice per year according to a fixed schedule:
- Call opens in February > Access is provided starting September of the same year.
- Call opens in September > Access is provided starting March of the next year.
There are currently no open Calls for Proposals for Project Access
- Opening date: 30 September 2015, 13:30 CET
- Closing date: 12 November 2015, 12:00 (noon) CET
- Response of applicants to reviews: 18 – 22 January 2016
- Anticipated allocation decisions: first week of March 2016
- Allocation start date of awarded proposals: 14 March 2016
- Allocation end date of award: 13 March 2017
Applications for Project Access must use codes that have been previously tested and that demonstrate high scalability and optimisation to multi-core architectures or that demonstrate a requirement for ensemble simulations that need a very large amount of CPU overall.
More information can be found here:
For development and scaling of HPC codes, PRACE offers Preparatory Access here
Please note: The dates in these schedules are a pre-announcement and may need to be adjusted due to unforeseen circumstances. The schedules published on these pages supersede all previously released schedules for PRACE Calls for Proposals.