The aim of PRACE RI Training is to provide a sustained, high-quality training and education service for the European HPC community through seasonal schools, workshops and scientific and industrial seminars, in order to effectively exploit the unprecedented capabilities of HPC resources of RI.
Guiding principle in developing the training and educational programs is the compliance with the educational needs of the researchers, thorough understanding of their existing skills and competencies.
PRACE is active in a number of Training and Outreach activities.
- Training portal (www.training.prace-ri.eu) with a rich repository of web-based training and advanced educational material
- PRACE CodeVault: an open repository containing various high performance computing code samples for the HPC community – http://www.prace-ri.eu/prace-codevault/
- PRACE PRACE Massive Open Online Courses – http://www.prace-ri.eu/prace-moocs-via-future-learn/
- Seasonal Schools – www.prace-ri.eu/prace-seasonal-schools/
- Ten PRACE Training Centres (PTCs) http://www.prace-ri.eu/ptcs
- Numerous education and training events throughout Europe (www.events.prace-ri.eu)
- Summer of HPC placement programme for undergraduate and postgraduate students (www.summerofhpc.prace-ri.eu)
- International HPC Summer School: co-organised each year with XSEDE, RIKEN and Computer Canada – http://www.ihpcss.org/